Sunday, January 04, 2009

The First of Many


This is my attempt to produce a blog. At this point there cannot be any promise of regularity of posts but I can say for sure that I will be posting.

The purpose of this blog is to show what I've been working on most recently. It will be kind of like when a child has made a macaroni sculpture and is holding it up to it's parents for recognition... hmm yep, exactly like that.

Starting from Vouzela,
Portugal here is one scrap-book image of a nearby town. I had just touched the head of very smelly dog and visited a cemetary that had a grave with photos of a baby in a hospital with tubes coming from its nose.. The front of this strangely balanced house has an entrance with 2 plaster lions painted in the Lisboa football club Sporting's colours, holding footballs under their paws.

Ok not much of a debut post but let's see how I improve on it.

Jonathon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home