Monday, January 05, 2009

So Far So Good


I have reached the final leg of my portuguese journey, Porto. This is where I arrived about 2 weeks ago with the sun rising and the plane flying a complete circle around the city, absolutely breath taking. So much so that I foolishly didn't take a picture of it.
After snapping my way back here the pictures I'm most interested in are ones taken and forgotten some time ago in London and other places. A scan of my
hard drive revealed some gems that I had overlooked.

Luckily I am in a city with fantastic architecture and the sun will apparently be shining all week so let's see what that brings. Sun is such a luxury. London has a great deficit.

Til then..


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Jonathon, you Rock!

haha jokes.. ahem

18:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home